The Sure-Fit Designs™ Children's Kit
Sew great fitting clothes for both boys and girls, from toddlers to teens, with the Sure-Fit Designs™ Childrens Kit. How it works:
The child's measurements are applied to the Sure-Fit Designs™ Master Patterns. The resulting pattern reflects their body shape and circumferences.
The kit is great for growing children with a multitude of master patterns and a 36 page Instruction Book giving information on drawing and creating the patterns as well as a multitude of style designs for kids.
Watch the video below for more information.
Children's Kit Contents
The Children's Kit Contents - What's in the kit?
- Master Pattern - Shirts/Blouses/tops (chest circumference range 16" - 34")
- Master Pattern - Girl's Skirt
- Master Pattern - Trousers (Pants) (hip circumference range 18" - 36")
- Master Pattern - Sleeves
- Master Pattern - Waistband, Hood, Bib, Pockets
- Master Pattern - Collars
- Children's Kit Instruction Book - 36 page
What can be made from this kit?
Shirts, tops, blouses, skirts, tops, jumpsuits, dungarees, jackets, trousers, jeans, hoodies, bath robes, dresses, jumpsuits, sleeveless/sleeved fleeces, polo shirts.
Not included -
- Designing Stylus (curved drawing tool)
This essential tool is required to draw the patterns for all of the kits and offered separately to allow customers to buy kit only options where they already own a stylus.
- Tracing Vellum (paper) also available separately.
These are also available as part of the discounted Combos along with the important tracing vellum.
You will also need to have your own tape measure, pencil, eraser, yard stick, notions and of course fabric.
Great Value Combos:
- see the Discounted Combo Section for great value combinations.-