Use Discount Coupon Code LDDISCOUNT in the shopping cart to get a 10% discount on the Line Drafter when bought with any Discounted Combo.
" Now...this is a tool I can use! "
Whether you are a quilter, crafter or seamstress, you'll love this latest essential tool...the Line Drafter. What makes this different from other ordinary quilting rulers is the permanently attached handle. You’re able to grip and apply pressure without the handle releasing (like suction cup handles often do). It offers total manoeuvrability when drawing on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 61cm) - great for drawing long grain line markings.
- Manufactured from clear plastic - it's easy to see through and great when working with the Sure-Fit Designs Tracing Vellum.
- 1/8" thick plastic - rigid and stable for easy manoeuvring.
Markings & Designations:
- Inch (Imperial) rule along all edges.
- Seam Allowances:
- 5/8" (16mm) seam allowance marks/lines on both long edges - easy to draw standard seam allowances on long edges: e.g. pattern pant legs.
- 1/2" (13mm) seam allowance mark/lines on one short end - offers an optional seam allowance width.
- 3/8" (10mm) seam allowance mark/lines on the other short end - great for sewing knits with narrower seam allowance requirements.
- Grid lines 1" (2.5cm) apart throughout the drafter - great for quilters and clothes seamstresses alike.
- 45 degree angle lines - for drawing and cutting true bias lines - great for bias binding and designs such as cowl neck draping.
Watch the video below to find out more about the Line Drafter.