This Introductory How-to DVD set provides the perfect starting point to draw your Body Blueprint. Whether youíre a beginner or advanced seamstress, or somewhere in between, you will definitely benefit from watching this introductory DVD at the beginning of your SFD journey.
It provides detailed instructions on how to measure, personalise your body blueprint, and create patterns that fit your unique body shape using the Sure-Fit Designs system of pattern fitting & designing.
- 2 DVDs consisting of almost 4 hours of detailed visual instruction
- An introduction to the Sure-Fit Designs system
- Taking accurate measurements for the Dress Kit (bodice & skirt), Pants Kit (trousers), Shirt Kit (unisex), Childrenís Kit, and Menís Pants (trousers)
- Filmed in HD with many close ups for clarity
- Designing overview for dresses, blouses, skirts, trousers, shirts, tops, and childrenís patterns
This DVD comes with a code to stream the course online for free on the Sew Fit Academy site. Please contact me if you are struggling to redeem this online course.
Watch the video below for a preview of the Introductory How-to DVD.